new Nyda campaign
For the new Nyda-campaign, we used storytelling to communicate the issue “lice” funnily and unconventionally.
Colorfully illustrated lice monsters – The Lausy Gang – attack the heads of innocent children and cause mischief on various channels.
In doing so, we took up specific topics that are annoying for parents, to say in the end: only lice are more annoying.
The campaign is online on social media and specialist portals, in pharmaceutical magazines, as well as in pharmacies in form of shop window decorations or as a sales display. Advertising materials are advertisement motives, online films, displays and social ads, POS measures, and giveaways such as hats and lice tattoos.
Building The Characters
Meet The "Lausy-Gang"
- the cunning leader of the gang
- he is forging all plans and strategies
- Goal: to conquer as many children’s heads as possible
- is annoyed by his buddy’s inability
- the heavyweight of The Lausy Gang
- sluggish and never full
- prefers to be a permanent guest on the head
- slow and always misses the connection
- as thick as two short planks
- understands nothing of what Krätze tells him
- violent fits of laughter
- very hyperactive